Mobile communications, research & development and data network jobs
All across the UK and beyond, Quantica Technology’s dedicated recruitment team work with some of the major players across the mobile communications and telecoms arena. Our experienced specialist team has provided resources for many telecoms projects, from the simple to the extremely complex.
We work in partnership with consultancies, system integration teams, telecom operators and vendors to supply candidates for a number of specialisms, including conception phase planning, managed services, product launches, systems transformations and design and new implementations all across the broad spectrum of telecom platforms.
We are always on the lookout for candidates with experience and skills in the following mobile communication areas:
- Chief technology officers (CTO)
- Network designers
- Network operations centre (NOC) engineers
- Network planners
- Open source software (OSS) engineers and managers
- Value-added service (VAS) engineers and managers
- Packet or circuit switch specialists
- Project managers
- Remote integration centre (RIC) managers
- Solution architects
We also operate in the following core telecoms operational areas:
- Access – BSS, RAN, radio frequency and transmission
- Core network – CS, IP and PS
- Remote – NOS, OSS and RIC
- Services – IN and VAS
Quantica Technology can also source candidates from the global electronics industry. We can recruit for the following roles:
- Application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) engineers
- Field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA) engineers
- Mechanical designers
- Mobile application software designers
- Near-field communication (NFC) designers
- Quality, reliability and production engineers
- RF Programme Manager
- RF Project Managers
- RF, RFIC IC, Analogue and Digital Designers
- Test engineers
- Verification engineers
When it comes to research and development, our core operational areas are as follows:
- TV & Broadcasting
- Wireless Infrastructure
We are also able to supply suitable candidates for roles within the data network or internet protocol industry with the ability to work on both enterprise and carrier networks. We are specialists in the provision of IP design experts, project and programme managers, and third-line support engineers.
Our network consists of the following core operating areas:
- CCIE (CISCO certified internetwork expert)
- LTE (Long-term evolution)
- MPLS (Multi-protocol label switching)
If your company is on the search to fill any kind of operational support or business support systems role, then please contact us. We can help you to fill contract, freelance, interim or permanent positions.
Also, if you are a potential candidate with experience in any of the mobile communication, research and development or data network roles as outlined above, we would be very happy to hear from you.